Like the Reedeemed Blogs at Facebook

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Translating: Introduction

Over the course of 2012, I attempted a translation of Ephesians. I'm posting my work here, focusing on the classification of participles, infinitives, and genitives. As with any translation, even a finished one is a work in progress (which totally makes sense, right?). Still, I'm going to post what I've got. Here are the specs for the translation:


  1. Text Used: UBS Greek New Testament, 4th Ed.: A Reader's Edition.
  2. Grammar for Classification: Daniel B. Wallace, Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics.
  3. Excluded Classifications: Genitives which follow certain prepositions or are simple possessives.
I'm done for now doing Ephesians, and have started Revelation. I might move back and forth between them, or I might not.

If you have any suggestions for further posts, leave a comment.

Grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment